Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Woman quitting her job by YouTube video

Woman quitting her job by YouTube video



The best way to quit your job is not in a boring old letter or email. The new generation way of quitting your job is through a video posted on YouTube.


Marina Shifrin uploaded a video recently on YouTube telling her boss she was quitting her job. The video has generated over 7.6 million views and 9,161 comments in just 5 days.  The video features Marina doing a free style dance to Kanye West Gone song. In the video she’s dancing all over the office unit with text telling why she was quitting.


In the video above  she said, “I work for an awesome company that produces news videos”.  But she carrys on to say “ my boss only cares about quantity and how many views each video gets.  So I figured… I’d make ONE video of my own.  To focus on the content instead of worry about the views.  Oh, and to let my boss know… (dance break) I quit.


I know some of you are  wondering what her boss response to the way she quit . To answer that  her boss made a video wishing Marian well. The video also tells every one that there is a job opening  at the company {Next Media Animation} and who ever is interested just email them.



Woman quitting her job by YouTube video

No comments:

Post a Comment